We are launching our Affiliate Program. We’d love to share with you the profit in proportion to the purchased subscription you’ve made.
Join the Affiliate Program, and start earning money by promoting Positionly to your friends and customers. You can make a 50% commission for each new subscription. Additionally, you can make an extra 5% commission on each future recurring revenue. The longer your users will stay with us, the more money you will make.
To find out more, visit: affiliate.positionly.com
What We Look For in the Best Website Builders for Affiliate MarketingMy Website Planet co-workers and I have reviewed and tested the best website builders available. This article lists those that provide:
- With built-in SEO and marketing functions: These features will aid you in getting your site noticed by Google, as well as improve traffic to your site and help you build a bigger number of visitors.
- Design that is compatible with your content. These builders permit you to modify templates to suit your requirements, and your site will be attractive and user-friendly.
- Editors that are easy to use: As you gain more affiliate agreements, you’ll need to spend your time incorporating more content onto your site rather than figuring out how to utilize the features of your website builder. The builders are simple to master and easy to use.
- Customized SEO plan: Wix SEO Wiz can create an individual SEO plan for you so that you will know exactly what changes can help your website rank higher in SERPs. You can also look at your keywords, rank your website on Google, and gain the latest SEO advice and tips from helpful guides.
- Large selection of apps: With over 250 applications available, Wix App Market has over 250 apps. Wix App Market provides lots of tools to improve your site and expand your reach. Its Site Booster app helps your site rank in the most popular search engines, while Web-Stat collects information about your website’s visitors, and Price Table lets you show prices for various items or services.
- Wix Velo (formerly also known Corvid) Corvid): If you’re not afraid to step away from programming, then Wix Velo offers unlimited possibilities. You can create apps for your site, including dynamic databases, and more.
- Mobile-responsive templates: All of Squarespace’s templates are mobile-responsive, which means your website will automatically adjust to fit any size screen.
- Simple site-wide modifications: In the site editor, you can modify the appearance of a particular feature on several pages (like the layout of the text) as well as changes across your website.
- Advanced image format: Don’t worry about playing around with the size of your photos. If you upload an image to Squarespace, it automatically generates seven different sizes based on the extent to ensure that the image appears great on any device.
- Many apps, as well as plugins Site123’s App Market, offer a variety of tools that you can use to enhance your website. There are many Google applications, which means you can join your Google Analytics, Adsense, and Remarketing Tag accounts with your website.
- The 301 Redirect tool: This informs Google that your site is located in a different location with a new design. That’s why if you’re changing to SITE123 from another platform, you’ll be able to keep the SEO performance.
- Marketing via email: SITE123’s built-in, easy-to-use platform lets you send your subscribers announcements whenever you announce new blog posts or product reviews, as well as gain insight into how your email marketing is effective.
- Integrations with social media: SITE123 allows you to select between 25 different social networks to integrate with your site, ensuring that your customers can immediately engage with you and share your content across various channels.
- Advanced themesWordPress.com provides hundreds of awesome themes that you can customize. The Business plan lets users download the themes they want from third-party marketplaces (my personal favorites include ThemeForest and Template Monster).
- Website analytics This page on your Stats page offers you a wealth of data on the performance of your website, including popular articles and sources of traffic, so that you will be able to understand your users more effectively.