We have some exciting news! Positionly just got even better. We now offer regionalized tracking within major states, territories, and cities in Canada, Australia, and Austria.
Positionly still does the same great daily keyword rankings. We allow one individual search engine per website. This means you can track on state, city, or country level.
This feature is great because, depending on the keyword, you can rank differently in different regions. Now, you can focus exactly on your targeted part! For instance, if you google “coffee shop” and you live in Toronto, searches within your direct vicinity will actually appear higher. Coffee shops in other Canadian cities will be pushed down because they aren’t as relevant to you and that search query.
Okay! Okay! That’s all pretty awesome, but.. how do you do it?
Just follow these simple steps:
1. On the top of the Positionly dashboard, select a website and the website you want to add the regionalized search to
2. Select the website that you would like to add a search engine to
3. Select the Settings Gear, which is located on the upper right-hand side
4. Select ‘Edit Website’ in the drop-down menu.
5. Choose the country, and then “add region” will appear.
6. Manually type the region and select it.
Make sure to save those changes, and then voila! You have now begun tracking regionally. Check out how your keywords are ranking in the search engine by going to your keywords section on the Positionly dashboard.
Any questions, ideas, or suggestions? Our support team is here to listen and help. Please send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If we are missing your city in one of these countries, please email us. We will try to add it for you as soon as possible.
- Electronic vehicle sales increased by 55% and reached a record of 10 million. For the first time in history, the capacity of manufacturing for electric vehicle batteries is enough to meet the expected demand for 2030 under the NZE scenario.
- Atomic Nuclear capacity increases to 40% with eight GW of capacity added. Although a greater deployment is required for the Net Zero Scenario, the increase in 2022 is a significant step forward from the previous year, when capacity additions remained steady between 2019 and 2021.
- The heat pumps have seen another record year with an 11% increase in sales. This is similar to the average of 15% annual growth required to be fully in line with the Net Zero scenario.
- Electrolyser The installed capacity increased to more than 20 percent, and electrolyzer manufacturing capacity increased by over 25 percent. The most important thing is still to be seen based on the pipeline of projects currently in the process of development and anticipated operating dates; the capacity of electrolyzers could be as high as 3 GW by the time of 2023. That’s a more than four times increase in capacity total to 2022.
- Efficiency in energy, that is, the entire economy, increased more than double what it was recorded in the previous year. This is a move after several years of relatively poor improvement.