We are proud to present you with the new Positionly mobile application – updated with a view to the new IOS 7 system. The latest update brings a major improvement in the field of design, usability, and user experience and retains simplicity, which is our trademark.
Completely new design
We love mobile apps. By creating our own, besides the functionality, we wanted to make it look really good. The new application offers a really smooth user experience and polished state-of-art design.
Based on Core Data Technology, our application is faster than ever before. Data is updated in the background, so you can be sure that you always see the latest data available.
Your data is backed up automatically. If you ever lose your network and won’t have access to an Internet connection, you can analyze your results offline. Important: Only historical data that you have downloaded before will be visible.
You can download the new application using this link.
We’d love to hear your opinions. Share your thoughts in the comments!
The app was created and developed with help from El Passion – one of the best software houses in Poland. Thank you guys!
iOS 7.1.2This update fixes bugs as well as security updates. These include:
- Enhances iBeacon connection and reliability
- Correction of a glitch in data transfer for a few third-party equipment, such as barcode scanners
- Fixes an issue relating to the class of protection for data in Mail attachments
iOS 7.1.1This update brings improvements, bug fixes, and security updates, such as:
- Further enhancements for Touch ID fingerprint recognition
- Corrects a bug that can affect keyboard responsiveness
- Corrects a problem with using Bluetooth keyboards that have VoiceOver capabilities.
iOS 7.1This update includes enhancements and bug fixes, which include:
- iOS experience specially designed specifically for cars.
- Connect your iPhone to a CarPlay compatible vehicle
- Supports Music, Phone Maps, Messages and Phone and third-party audio apps
- Control using Siri as well as the vehicle’s touchscreen. It also has knobs and buttons
- Control when Siri listens by pressing the home button as you talk and then releasing it after you’ve finished speaking instead of having Siri automatically know when you stop saying.
- New, more natural-sounding female and male voiceovers suitable for Mandarin Chinese, UK English, Australian English, and Japanese
- iTunes Radio
- Search field in the top right-hand corner of Featured Stations. You can easily create stations that are based on your favorite artist or song.
- Purchase albums at the touch of a button on Right Now. Playing
- Join iTunes Match on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to experience iTunes Radio ad-free
- Option to display the events of the month view
- Regional or country-specific holidays are automatically added to many countries and regions.