You can now easily add different permission levels to any user who is invited to view your account.
You can try it out from the Manage users section.
User management is a function of the organization that lets users manage digital assets like devices, applications networks, cloud services. The companies are exploring more advanced options. Modern services for managing users offer the complete control of user accounts which includes user registration as well as login and authentication. one-sign-on (SSO) and management of permissions. User management systems enable administrators to manage user’s access to software, devices and services. This includes managing permissions, observing usage, and granting authenticated access. Management of users is an essential element of Identity and Access Management (IAM). Administrators can use user management to:
- Users of groups based on their requirements and roles
- Create flexible access policies
- Securing IT systems
- Secure against unauthorised access to applications, infrastructure, and information
- User details and passwords for the storage
- Offer a user-friendly login option for users who are not end-users
- Users can change and change passwords
- Create accounts for users
- Use social services to authenticate
- Federation with an Identity Provider
- Allow users to select several providers
- Enable multi-factor authentication (MFA)
- Give user rights to systems, services and applications.
- Control user entitlements in applications and services
- Implementing secure authentication methods like multi-factor authentication
- The careful management of user access to data and resources
- Reduced costs associated with registration and password issues for customers by 75 percent
- Saving $30 per user password reset
- Reduced administrative costs for managing the user’s access, requests and policies by 80percent