1. The majority of traffic to websites is organically found through results from searches, not paid ads.The fact that organic search results generate the majority of web traffic and not advertising is a long-standing trend in the field of digital marketing. Organic results from a search refer to the indexing of web pages that appear on the search engine results page (SERP) because of their relevance to the query being searched and with no advertising or payments associated. However, pay-per-click ads are listings with sponsored content that are displayed on the bottom or top of a SERP. They are usually designated with “Ad” or “Sponsored.” There are a variety of reasons organic search results are reliable and are preferred by users.
- First, organic results are perceived to be more trustworthy and useful according to the search query of the user as well as the algorithm used by the search engine instead of being dependent on advertising dollars.
- The second reason is that users are more likely to believe search engines for information rather than an untrusted source that is influenced by advertisements.
2. Images can be targeted to certain keywords and improve the search engine visibility for images.Images play an essential function in SEO as they are able to increase the visibility of a site’s search engine result page (SERP). Incorporating appropriate keywords or alt texts within the file name of an image will help the image be displayed in search results for photos that match that particular keyword. This increases website traffic and improves the visibility of SERPs. Google has made it crystal clear that the user experience is an essential ranking factor, and images play an important part in this. Here’s how:
- Make use of relevant and high-quality images,
- Improve images to fit the size and resolution.
- Include pictures in sitemaps of ideas to increase its visibility within SERPs and improve general user experience.
3. The length of the website’s content has a positive impact on the ranking of a page in search resultsSearch engines such as Google tend to favor websites with more extensive and detailed content. This is seen as a mark of quality and relevancy. A longer length of content can also provide greater opportunities to include relevant keywords that will help improve the site’s rank in search results. This is why a lot of websites are now focused on writing in-depth, educational blogs and articles to increase their search engine visibility and increase organic traffic. It is important to remember that just having a blog post isn’t enough. For instance, you must connect with your prospective customers through the storytelling of your brand to make them feel connected. Additionally, the content should be of high-quality and give worth to the reader in order to have a positive impact on search rankings.
4. The use of keywords in web content is a key SEO factor, but it is not the sole factorThe use of keywords in content on websites has been a crucial aspect of search engine rankings. It aids search engines in understanding the scope and significance of a website. However, positive user experiences like:
- Rapid load times,
- Easy navigation
- responsiveness of mobile devices,
- A well-organized site is also a key factor.